
It's a black&white movie (film noir) that show one woman life named Katherine Clark Barker. She has three sons and she teach them being a murderer, kidnapper and robber since they was a child. She and her sons did a sadly crime for two decades. She never was once arrested. Until one day, police try to arrest her at her house. Police can do it with gun fighting.
I never though that she can do those thing without mercy. She seems came from underworld. Her behavior is not a human being. "Shoot him" is the word that she always cames from her mouth. I guess she did like that because of there were economy crisis during the period. She must do anything and anyway to get the money. But the way she did is such ashame.
Sometime Money is God. Do you agree with me????
I never though that she can do those thing without mercy. She seems came from underworld. Her behavior is not a human being. "Shoot him" is the word that she always cames from her mouth. I guess she did like that because of there were economy crisis during the period. She must do anything and anyway to get the money. But the way she did is such ashame.
Sometime Money is God. Do you agree with me????

No comments:
Post a Comment